Huntington Brass faucets are guaranteed to be free from leakage and will remain drip-free during the period of normal use to the original consumer purchaser as long as the original purchaser owns their home, and that all parts and finishes will be free from defects in material and workmanship.
All washer-less cartridge faucets carry a ten year limited warranty, and all ceramic cartridge faucets carry a limited life time warranty. All electronic items carry a two year limited warranty. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business related use) are warranted for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. A warranty period of three years for all shower heads, hand showers, body sprays and accessories.
FINISH WARRANTY IS AS FOLLOWS:
Limited lifetime warranty for chrome and all PVD finishes, 10 years for all other finishes and three years for polished brass. Parts made of glass, porcelain, plastic or wood are excluded from this warranty. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to us for all warranty claims. Huntington Brass will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the "warranty period", any part, which is proven defective in material and/or workmanship under the conditions of normal use.
• Products where damage is caused by normal wear and tear.
• Products which have been altered or modified in any way.
• Products repaired with parts other than original service parts.
• Products that have been installed outdoors, in a marine environment or with high temperature steam environments.
• Products which have been damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, accidental or faulty installation or maintenance.
• Products damaged by the effects of hard water, lime scale, mineral deposits, potassium or salt based water softener systems, bathroom tile cleaners,
bleach, plumbers putty, aggressive chemicals and/or any abrasive materials.
• Products installed in a manner that does not comply with local plumbing code requirements.
• Products sold "as is" and/or from store displays.
• Web purchases from unauthorized e-tailers.
• Labor charges or associated costs for damages occurring during the removal, transportation, return or installation of products or replacement products.
Replacement components can be obtained from your local dealer listed on the showroom locator page of this website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy or picture of your original receipt. This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of defective parts and finishes only.
RETURN / REFUND POLICY FOR ALL REPLACEMENT PARTS:
Replacement parts sales are final and returns will not be accepted. Please contact Huntington Brass if you have any questions about replacement parts before you place an order. Replacement parts use online net pricing and differ from printed catalog.
HUNTINGTON BRASS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Huntington Brass shall not be held responsible in any claim of injury during installation of Huntington Brass products. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. To make a warranty claim and get replacement parts simply email us at email@example.com or contact Huntington Brass at 1-800-888-6604.
WEBSITE COLOR DISCLAIMER:
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color pictures may appear different on different monitors. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual faucet.